Grantee Press Kit
Congratulations on your grant approval!
Your program is important and worthy of media attention. Publicity and media coverage will help ensure the success of the funded project, your organization and the Community Foundation.
The Community Foundation is always interested in capturing the stories of our grantees. Compelling storytelling helps communicate to our donors the importance of supporting projects like yours. We often feature stories of our grantees in our marketing materials, including our newsletters and annual report. If you have a story that you would like to share, please contact Corrie Keller, Sr. Director of Marketing and Communications.
The following materials are intended for the use of the Community Foundation grantees and will help you get the recognition your project and organization deserve. Here are some suggested ways to announce your project’s grant award:
- Issue a press release announcing the grant award.
- Consider hosting events to mark your project's major milestones. Include donors, elected officials and community leaders in photo opportunities. Invite media to cover the event and distribute a pre- and post-event press release with the newsworthy highlights, as appropriate.
Offline & Online Publications
- Feature the grant award in newsletters, eblasts, donor update letters and on your website. Include a compelling photo of the project or the residents you are serving.
Inform Your Government Representatives
- Letters from community organizations help legislators understand the importance of investing public funds in Palm Beach and Martin counties.
- A list of elected officials serving Palm Beach County can be found here and a list of officials serving Martin County can be found here.
- Public events and /or materials are expected to have the Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties logo clearly visible.
- Include the Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties logo and URL link on your website.