Looking for a Grant?
Our next grant cycle opens on Monday, December 9, 2019. Please sign up for Foundation email updates, or connect with us on social media to stay updated on the next cycle. Click the button below to create your online account in preparation for the next cycle.
Apply for a Grant
Learn more about our grant cycle at one of our upcoming Grant Seeker Workshops. They are not required to apply for a grant but strongly encouraged. They all offer the same content, so pick the location the works best for you! You must register to attend. Register here!
- 10:00AM - 11:30AM | Tuesday, Dec 10th | The Glades Initiative
- 2:30PM - 4:00PM | Monday, Dec 16th | Mandel Public Library
- 10:00AM - 11:30AM | Tuesday, Dec 17th | Children's Service Council Martin County
- 10:00AM - 11:30AM | Thursday, Dec 19th | Junior League of Boca Raton
Below Daryl explains the steps of our grant application process:
- Letter of Interest (LOI) opens early December 2019
- Full Proposal invited January 2020
- Full Proposal due February 2020
- Site visits March & April 2020
- Grants awarded May 2020
In all categories we will offer:
- Mini Grants of $500-$10,000
- Community Impact Grants of $10,001-$55,000
Application and reporting requirements will reflect the size of the grant. We suggest mini-grants for organizations that are newly established or have an annual budget of $250,000 or less.
Who We Fund
We will consider requests from charitable organizations that are tax exempt under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 501(c)(3) organization and public charities under IRS Section 509 (a). Organizations operating under a fiscal sponsor with tax exempt status under IRS Section 501(c)(3) may also be considered.
We will only consider requests from organizations located within Palm Beach and Martin Counties or that directly benefit residents of Palm Beach and Martin Counties.
We will not consider competitive grant requests for any of the following:
- annual appeal
- capital campaigns or capital projects
- deficit financing
- for-profit, parochial, charter, private, or individual public schools
- fundraising event
- open space purchase
- nonprofit endowments
- requests for a specific individual
- requests to support religious or political causes, or to organizations organized for religious or political purposes
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, sexual preference or national origin. Applicants must hold similar standards. Grant applications from organizations known to have discriminatory policies will not be considered.
What We Fund
Each year, we award over a million dollars in grants focusing on three priority areas: