To facilitate informed philanthropy and together, with our donors, serve as the catalyst for building vibrant communities.
We do this by
- Connecting donors to needs and causes that are meaningful to them.
- Investing donors’ funds prudently to achieve lasting results.
- Leading collaborative solutions to community issues.
- Connect philanthropists and partners with opportunities to make a difference.
- Promote philanthropy in all we do.
- Identify, lead and collaborate on important community issues.
- Make strategic grants that address community issues and support effective nonprofits.
- Leverage our human, financial and informational capital to achieve lasting change.
Serve as the guiding principles that shape and inform the way we approach our work, every day and always.
- Integrity: We uphold the public trust placed in us and practice the highest ethical standards. We honor our commitments, remain objective and transparent and are respectful of our stakeholders.
- Passion: We believe in, practice and lead by example the vision and mission of the Foundation to inspire philanthropy to strengthen our communities.
- Inclusion: We respect and embrace the contributions, experiences and perspectives of all members of our communities.
- Collaboration: We value the power of partnerships with volunteers, community leaders, and civic and nonprofit organizations to provide programs, services and solutions that benefit our residents and communities.
- Sustainability: We build a legacy for future generations through responsible and thoughtful stewardship of the resources entrusted to us.
- Innovation: We pursue information and new approaches to stay informed and engaged to address our community needs and our donors’ intent.